Thursday, April 07, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!!! I just turned 18 for the 10th time and it feels fabulous :) Celebrations are definitely in order for this weekend.  A night out on Saturday and a laid back BBQ/Party on Sunday afternoon with wonderful friends at the boyfriends house.  I am really looking forward to the weekend and having a good time.


My cake of choice for the Party is a delightful Strawberry Passion Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone Creamery.  The same cake I had for my 25th birthday and I LOVED it!(Yum).


Reactions:

8 Comments:

Happy Birthday Anna, Love your choice of cake.
Fiona x

Thank you Fiona. I hope to share pictures of the real cake too :)

Happy Birthday Anna!
Hope you have a great day:)
xoxo

Happy Birthday! That cake looks yummy! Enjoy.

Thanks for the birthday wish Finding Charm! :)

Hi girl, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

Kisses,
Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

Hi Michelle, thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate the lovely comments. I love the idea of networking with new people around the world. Off to check out your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More