Friday, June 18, 2010

Product Spotlight: Hammered Heaven by ShapedByHand

 Anna Kay Creations is very excited to introduce you to our first Product Spotlight Submission featuring creations by Marilyn Machodo of ShapedByHand


I call this collection "Hammered Heaven" and it is what most of my work is comprised of.  I make all sterling silver pieces, earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and eventually toe rings. 
 I adore semi precious stones, Czech glass, lampwork and Swarovski and use these beads throughout most of my pieces.

Color is very important in the pieces I make and I believe that while a business should have a "brand" I like to consider my brand diverse and ever changing. I love making jewelry and have been doing so since I was a child. Creativity is our greatest gift!

 
                   Thank you so much Marylin for sharing your "Hammered Heaven" collection with us!  Dear friends, be sure to stop by Marilyn's blog or Etsy Shop for more of these beauties!

P.S. Would you like to share something fun and creative with other readers?  Are you are inspired by fashion, nature, a holiday theme, pretty colors e.t.c. Wherever you are in the world, I would love to hear from you! Submission details here

Enjoy your weekend! 

 

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More