Thursday, May 28, 2009

First blog award!

Thanks to Almost Precious blog, I have been presented with my first blog award, and this goes with the responsibility of choosing 15 of my favorite blogs in which to pass the award on to. That was the hardest part among all the blogs that I follow. What a pleasant surprise

Almost Precious. Thank you! 


THE RULES:
1. Accept the award.
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, along with his or her blog link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Check out these blogs and discover your favorites. Enjoy!
  1. Lou’s Addictions
  2. Piggy’s Little Shop
  3. Almost precious
  4. Unique Women in Business
  5. Women-Prenuer’s Galore
  6. Lillyela
  7. Threads Of Magic
  8. Bloom Studios by Christine Mighion
  9. KC’s Handpainted Boutique
  10. Akane Designs
  11. Fallen Angel Designs
  12. Gwenmade
  13. Unlimited Possibilities in Our Unique World
  14. Smu Topia
  15. Zoya Gutina

4 Comments:

Thank you so much for the award, this is my first too. I will look forward to choosing some blogs to pass the award on to

Hugs

x

thanks so much for including my blog among your favorites

Thank you so much for including my blog in your favourite 15!! That was such a shock to read, wow! This is going to be so much fun, I love reading other peoples blogs, now I have an excuse to!
Thanks again, I'm slightly overwhelmed to be picked, but very honored!

You're all welcome. I enjoy reading all your blogs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More