Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Glimpse: Anna Kay Creations Jewelry Booth Display!

These are some pictures of my Jewelry display at the craft show this past weekend. A very simple lay out- not too overbearing. I had initially planned on bringing 2 folding tables at the event- based on the display I had set up at home prior to this event.

I somehow forgot to load the other folding table in my car and ended up with one and a small square table. Because of this I had limited space to display all my items, so I had to put out what I thought was necessary. I should have gone through my check list one more time before leaving, but ah well! The display didn't turn out so bad after all. :)


There were over 25 artists, crafters and other business vendors. Despite the hot weather, it was a lovely experience meeting new people and networking with other vendors and artists.



I hope these pictures do some justice. :)

1 Comments:

Glad you enjoyed your first craft fair and even better that you had lovely weather. I have just come back from holiday in Boston and found to my delight lots of craft and jewellery stalls and studios. A wonderful holiday.
Congratulations on your stall it looks good even with the last minute modifications.
Fiona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More