Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Become a Fan of Anna Kay Creations!

Did you know that by becoming a fan of Anna Kay Creations facebook page, you will receive a 5% discount off your jewelry purchase? Exclusively for Anna Kay Creations fans only. I'ld love it if you became a fan of my jewelry.

Click logo below to join us

  • Shipping not inclusive.
  • Offer valid at AnnaKayCreations.etsy.com only.
  • Be sure to use the valid code AK5FANPAGE in comments to seller for a refund of the difference to paypal, otherwise the discount will not apply.

Feel free to contact me at annakaycreations@yahoo.com for further details.

1 Comments:

Hi there, I finally got around to doing a post on the blog award that you gave me, I picked you in my 15 faves, coz I love your blog.
Thanks again and here is the link to the blog award post:http://fallenangeljewellerydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html
Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More