Friday, June 29, 2012

Featured Artisan: Stine

How did you start creating your artwork, and how long have you been doing it?
I started making bracelets a while back now, maybe since November 2011. I think it is actually quite funny how I started, I was really bored of studying for my exams and felt like creating something(anything to not study) and I looked up on youtube "how to make bracelets". I had a huge choice of what to choose, and I found a link where you could learn how to make macrame bracelets. I thought it was so much fun and there was not much more studying for exams that day!

Source


Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from my own style, but I also get inspiration from other jewelry pictures, for example from Instagram and other jewelry artists. However, mostly is my own ideas and inspirations.


Source


Is there anything else you would like to share?
If anyone is interested, the bracelets are only $4.00 at my store with free shipping. - It is possible to get them costume made if contacting me on my store or blog.


Source

Links:



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More