Friday, July 09, 2010

Product Spotlight: Photography Art By Deborah Julian

Today's Product Spotlight we are featuring work by Deborah of Deborah Julian.




 "I am a photographer and designer with two bodies of work. I create beautiful giclee prints and photographs from my original art work."




 "I also design pretty or sometimes whimsical images using photos of my three cats. These images are not just for cat lovers, although cat lovers embrace the essence of cat behavior in my designs."

 "As with my giclee prints and photos, my cat images are unique with emphasis on color and design"
 
 Deborah, your photography is absolutely amazing!. Thanks so much for sharing with us. If you're a cat lover you oughta stop by her Etsy Shop. 


P.S. The Product Spotlight winner for the month of June will be announced shortly.  Stay tuned!  If you're interested in submitting your work to be featured in our Product Spotlight, please email me at annakaycreations(@)yahoo.com or go here for details.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More