Friday, April 06, 2012

M.I.A

Hello friends,

I've missed you guys.  I had been MIA for a while due to problems I had with my old computer. It turned out my computer had a virus and next thing I knew, my files were completely wiped out.  The day I was planning on backing up my files this happened!  I am so bummed at the thought of loosing all the stuff I saved over the years.  Sucks, doesn't it?


Fast forward to today,  I bought a new computer at hhgregg about 2 weeks ago. No, it's not a Mac but it is definitely good enough for everything I need to use it for.


Source
And since tomorrow is my birthday, I am considering the computer as an early birthday gift to self :)


Happy Easter!

4 Comments:

Happy Birthday, Anna Kay; good to have you back!

Thanks @Thebeadedpillow. It's great to be back!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the lost files. I had been having computer woes lately too. I did back up my files, but to fix my problems my computer had to be wiped squeaky clean. Now I'm starting over, reloading software, etc and still wanting that Mac! Here's to a new beginning for you and Happy Birthday wishes to you as well. :-)

Thanks Libby. Backing up is definitely a smart move. I only wish I had done it sooner than later. I have been wanting a Mac for the longest time but it wasn't in my budget. I hope some day! :-) Although, I am loving this new device!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More