Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Want to be Featured?


Anna Kay Creations is calling on handmade crafters and artisans from around the world that would like to be featured at Anna Kay Creations Blog, absolutely free!  This will be a weekly feature and interview that will also be shared on Anna Kay Creations Twitter and Facebook Page.

   241 Blog Followers
1,248 Facebook Fans
1,563 Twitter Followers

Please email me expressing interest at annakaycreationsATyahoo.com. I will then email you the questions that will be included with your feature. The following below will also be required:

Submissions:

  • A brief description.
  • Include your name and URL of your shop, Blog or website, if you have one.
  • Submit via email 4-5 images of your collection that you would like me to include in your feature or you may email me links from your shop.
  • Images must be at least 600pixels wide. Clear and Crisp pictures are a PLUS for consideration.
See previously featured crafters here.

You will be notified with the date your feature/interview will be posted.  Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to getting to know you and sharing your creativity with my readers. xoxo

Updated 4/18/2012 






Spots available: May, June, July 20th and 27th, Aug

1 Comments:

I just emailed you about this :)
I think its great that you do this! Maybe if you allow me, I will feature some people too if I start getting more viewers. It is a great way of letting people know about great artists!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More