Friday, August 20, 2010

Product Spotlight: Handmade Jewelry By Veroque

In today's Product Spotlight, we are featuring Handmade Jewelry By Vered of Veroque. Enjoy!






I'm living in a multicultural country with many influences which influence the designs reflected in my jewelry.  I've also been fortunate enough to have traveled in many places around the globe and my aesthetic sense is influenced by these experiences. I'm still in a continuous search for new cultures and inspiration and I hope someday to incorporate my work into an extended world tour with my family.  

 











Thanks so much Vered for sharing your lovely jewelry collection with us! These and more creations by Veroque can be found on Etsy.


Vered has another Etsy shop ByTheBelt and can also be found on YouTube.

If you are interested in being featured in our Product Spotlight, please click here

Here's to a fabulous weekend!



6 Comments:

Beautiful work and wonderful artist !!
Good Luck Vered !

What an amazing artist! Love her work! Well done and good luck:)

Vered from Veroque is not only a wonderful talented artist who creates with the heart and the most skilled hands, she is also a lovely kind person, and she is my friend!
This beautiful cuff is mine and I am so proud to own it! And I am glad and happy to have Vered and her family in my life!
Thank you Vered!

An unbelievably talented artist with a keen eye for beauty. Plus her meticulous detail is positively MIND BOGGLING. I love ALL of veroque's work and you can see her unflinching sense of beauty and composition in her ByTheBelt shop too. Just gorgeous!

I so love Vered's creative aesthetic, and her gorgeously detailed and powerful beadwork! She is a most wonderful artist and individual! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks again for the spot, Anna!
Thanks so much for your comments:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More