Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Handmade Picks: Chocolate Brown

Anna Kay Creations inspiration for today's post features pretty finds in "Chocolate Brown".  I really enjoy digging through Etsy and finding all these creative inspirations.  Take a moment to click through the links below the image to see the source.


 

 




 

 

 


I hope you enjoyed checking out these beauties.  

Would you like to share something fun and creative with other readers?  Whether you are inspired by fashion, nature, a holiday theme, pretty colors e.t.c. Wherever you are in the world, I would love to hear from you! Submission details here. I hope to hear from you soon!



2 Comments:

beautiful finds, They are all so rich and lovely!

Yum, who doesn't love chocolate! Thanks for including me :)

~Petal Mix

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More