Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Are you using Pinterest?

Pinterest is a virtual board that allows you to share all the beautiful things around the web. You can use it for gift ideas, planning, making a wish list, inspiration and pretty much anything. If you have not joined it yet, you must check it out.


I joined Pinterest a few months back and have been using it to save pretty pictures of fashion, jewelry, home decor, words of inspiration and the like.  I absolutely LOVE it! I have to warn you though, it can be addictive. ;)

Below is a sample screen shot of my pin boards. If you would like to see more, you can follow me here.

Source
If you follow me, let me know and I will do the same. Happy pinning!



2 Comments:

Yes, I'm using Pininterest. Isn't it cool? I just followed you. :-)

Awesome Libby. Going to follow you back. It's cool and addicting :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More