Monday, September 13, 2010

August Product Spotlight Winner Announced!

Hello there, I hope you had a lovely weekend! Firstly, I would like to apologize for the long silence.  I’ve been so busy with work and other business related projects.  However, I’m trying to get back into blogging mode slowly but surely.:)

I would like to announce the Product Spotlight winner for the month of August.  We did not have as many spotlight responses in the month August as I had hoped, so this means Vered of Veroque on Etsy automatically takes the winners spot. She will have the opportunity to be featured on my blog this month. We'll get a chance to know a little about the artisan behind Veroque.







Stay Tuned! 

P.S. If you missed her previous Spotlight. Go here and be sure to checkout the wonderful blog comments she received!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More