Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 "Link Love" Chaos

This marks my first blog post for the year 2010.  I can't believe we are in 2010, as in Twenty Ten. Lol. 

I tell you what. This year started off great. I'm not talking about sales but if you haven't already heard of the "LINK LOVE" chaos going on.  You surely are missing out on the fun.  It's wonderful way to share, promote your shop/blog/twitter/ fan page links, and meet other talented handmade artisans and fans.

Most sellers like I have have seen numbers shoot up rapidly in:

And if you're reading this, thank you for making my New Year another great start.  Go ahead and join in the "Link Love" chaos. :) You will be amazed.  I am looking forward to what else this year has instore. Read more on this topic at Zur Designs blog



8 Comments:

Happy New Year to you. Hope it's a good one. Off to a cold start here in Scotland but since talking about the weather is like a national past-time everyone is happy.

This is truly awesome! It is a "quick click" way to get your sites out to numerous people! WOW! I love it!

Link Love has been overwhelming! I finally caught up with all the new folks following me on Twitter and Facebook!

that's how I found you - through Link Love!

Love your creations xx

I found you thru link love too!
Love the links!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/AppleTreeHouse/334216215242?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#/pages/AppleTreeHouse/334216215242

Found you through link love, been clicking all night :) This is so addictive! Worse than wikipedia :) I am having a blast sharing the link love! Happy Friday!

Thank you all. I guess sooner or later it will pay off. I wish you all the best :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More