Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My First Etsy Sales!

Saturday, April 18th 2009. I woke up to my first 2 Etsy sales. At that time I was just checking out craftcult.com -a website I came across by accident where you can see who loves your shop and your items.


Anyways, as I was checking it out I noticed that the number of items listed for sale at Craft cult did not match what I had originally posted at my Etsy shop.

Although it did say 2 items sold, it still didn't make much sense to me because I hadn't sold an item from the last time that I had checked my shop the other day. 

 
Silly me, still in denial, trying to figure this out- I decided to check my Etsy shop. You should have seen the surprise on my face when I realized that the sales were REAL. Hahaha.

It was a wonderful feeling for a Saturday morning! I can't describe it any better. I have since received my first positive feedback. :) 


4 Comments:

Congrats on the sales and the feedback. I hope they are the first of many more.

Thanks Lou, I hope so too :)

Congratulations on your first Etsy sale. You have lovely jewelry, so I'm sure many more sales will follw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More