Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stepping up!

As you can already tell, I'm not so much of a blogger but I'm trying to get the hang of it, slowly but surely. Just last week I became a member of Indiepublic.

Indiepublic- "is an independent art and design community for artists, designers, retailers, bloggers, or just someone who gets giddy when they buy indie." I found myself making friends and joining a couple of groups associated with what I do.
 
Photobucket

And, now I am excited to announce that I will be featured at the women- prenuers galore blog for 2 weeks on May 9th- May 23rd.  Nathalie started the blog as a way to promote her blog as well as other women's shops . In this case you would sponsor a giveaway for an item of your choice on her blog. If you prefer, a review of an item from your shop, you send it to her, she studies the item, and talks about it right before your feature date and tells her readers her impression of the item, such as the packaging it came in, the workmanship and the overall work of the item.
 
What a great way to make a potential sale! She does all this work for free. And you don't just get your feature and giveaway posted on her blog, it gets promoted throughout the 2 weeks a bit everywhere, and twitted, and plurked a lot. 



 


0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More