Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Sneak peak at Anna Kay Creations new Jewelry!


I wanted to share a sneak peak of what I have been working on. I don't have a name for this beautiful necklace yet, ideas anyone?? Once I get that part figured out, I will be adding it to my new shop here.
 
Ever since I figured out how to make fabric flowers, I have not stopped making them, so you will be seeing more of them in my jewelry designs. (I absolutely love flowers).
 
Unfortunately, this picture is not all that great, because I took it at night and could not wait to share it with you!! Hope you like :-)
 
 
This and more coming soon at http://www.annakaycreations.storenvy.com


6 Comments:

This is a beautiful creation. Love the flower!

Thanks Libby. Fabric flowers are my new thing now. I did not realize how fun and easy they were to make until recently. :)

I love it!!! Your creations are fab! i am following you back!

So beautiful, the flower is amazing.

Thank you @Francesca and Tereza :)

I love it! Your fabric flower is such a beautiful addition to handcrafted jewelry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More