Friday, September 23, 2011

Featured Artisan: Bellissimore Jewelry

Hello, please welcome today's Featured Artisan, Janice of Bellissimore Jewelry


First off, tell us a little about yourself!  
I am from Houston, Texas and I am an interior designer that also loves to create beautiful jewelry.  I have 2 boys and a wonderful husband.   My oldest son just left for college and the other is a Sophomore in High School. Both are very active in sports.  I love the outdoors including gardening and fishing. 




How did you start creating your artwork, and how long have you been doing it? 
A Friend got me into jewelry design about 10 years ago as something fun to do.  I have been doing it ever since. 


Where do you get your inspiration from? 
I get some of my inspiration from Fashion magazines, but for the most part, my inspiration is pretty much free-flowing.  I sit down in my studio with my supplies in front of me and the ideas just come to me.  



Outside of crafting what else do you enjoy doing?
All things home design, gardening, running, and fishing.


Links:
Twitter:  @bellissimojewel
 Thanks for the lovely interview, Janice.



 

2 Comments:

Thanks for your comment Tereza!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More