Friday, June 04, 2010

Handmade picks: Lime or Apple Green

Today Anna Kay Creations is featuring handmade creations in Lime or Apple Green by very talented designers on Etsy.   Hope these fresh looking picks bring some inspiration as much as it did for me. Be sure to click the links below each post to visit their shops.





 







One of my goals for this blog is to regularly feature handmade or vintage products that I like from various artists and independent designers. However, if you would like to share your inspiration, based on a color, theme a complete outfit e.t.c  I will  post details on my blog on how you can go about making a submission. Any questions in the meantime, please contact me here.


P.S. Did you notice my new blog look? I had been working on revamping my blog for quite sometime and FINALLY got around to doing so earlier this week. I decided to give it a plain and cleaner look.  I've received some great feedback so far and I'm thankful for that.
Have a great weekend!




6 Comments:

Thank you for featuring my earrings! I love the new look of your blog!

I love the fresh, cool color scheme, and the striped dress is wonderful ! Thank so much for featuring my shoes !

beautiful colors! thanks so much for featuring my shop here in your blog :)

I love the picks! Thanks so much for featuring kiuD clutches!

Hi Kelly, you're welcome. Thanks for the compliment about my blog. Your earrings are lovely!!

Many thanks for the comments. I truly enjoyed putting these fresh cool picks together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More