Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Etsy Handmade Moment: Promotional Video Contest


I just stumbled upon this Etsy forum topic this morning and wanted to share it with you.

This contest calls for all artists, videographers, film students, DIY addicts, advertising students, home video makers, professionals, camera nerds and other creative members of the Etsy community for a chance to show the world how talented you are.

Anyways, I've already voted for my favorite video. Find out more details below:
Etsy Handmade Moment: Promotional Video Contest

2 Comments:

Thanks of your comment on my blog. Glad you liked my flowers. I have started to use them to decorate little baby hats in a new range of baby gifts in the shop.
Fiona

Thank you for sharing. I love taking videos so this is interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More